Shipping & returns
Shipping within Belgium and The Netherlands
Orders within Belgium and The Netherlands are sent by Bpost for packages up to 30 kg. Heavier orders are divided between several packages of a maximum of 30 kg each. Shipping costs are automatically calculated in your shopping basket. Shipments are sent out within 24 hours providing the product is in stock.
Shipping with Bpost is FREE for purchase amounts over € 60.- within Belgium and for The Netherlands from € 75.-, excepting XL products such as aquariums, aquarium stands and large quantities of decorative material.
Delivery prices in Belgium:
0-1 kg - 6.45 euros
1-2 kg - 7.95 euros
+2 kg => + 7.95 euros
Delivery prices in The Netherlands:
0-1 kg - 8.95 euros
1-2 kg - 9.95 euros
+2 kg => + 13.95 euros
For the shipping of larger products requiring a pallet, such as aquariums and furniture, we make an appointment with you first and we use our own transport service, so we can ensure that everything arrives as it should.
You always receive status updates on your order and an email with Track and Trace information that you can follow your package.
Shipping costs are inclusive of VAT
Orders placed before 4 p.m. are sent out the same day. We will process your order as quickly as possible. Products that are in stock can be sent out immediately upon receipt of your payment. Delivery within Belgium and The Netherlands then mostly occurs on the next working day.
If you choose to pay by bank transfer, it can take longer, because payment by bank transfer takes longer to arrive. This is unfortunately not something we can do anything about. Orders are only processed once we have received payment.
Larger products like aquariums and furniture are delivered to order and this can sometimes take longer.
We will do our best to inform you should a product not be in stock, or should a product have a longer delivery time. We are aware that sometimes the wait is long, especially when it comes to beautiful products. Therefore we always do our best to deliver orders as soon as possible, but unfortunately we are also dependent on suppliers. As a result, the delivery time cannot always be determined accurately. Thank you for your understanding.
If you have questions about delivery times, stock or shipping, do not hesitate to get in touch with us via email at [email protected] or by telephone on +32 (0) 468 089 207
Products which are in stock can be collected 30 minutes after you've placed your order by making an appointment by telephone on +32 (0) 468 089 207
or during our collection times:
Monday to Friday: 10 am to 4 pm - 4.30 pm to 6 pm
Collection address: Aquascaper.be, Aarschotsesteenweg 662, 3012 Wilsele - Belgium (you can park behind the shop)
If you order a product that is not in stock (back order), you'll be advised by email as soon as your product becomes available. This is mostly within a few days.
We try our best to use environmentally friendly solutions when shipping. Boxes and packaging materials are reused whenever possible.
Unfortunately, orders sometimes get broken during transport. For glass products (aquariums, lily pipes, etc.) we offer you an "intact upon arrival warranty". Email us a photo of your damaged product and we will do our utmost to send you a new replacement as soon as possible. The complaint must be made within 24 hours of arrival.
You are, of course, free to make use of your right of withdrawal. You have 14 days to return the product without providing a reason, calculated from the date you received the product. The product can only be returned unused and, if possible, in its original packaging. When returning an order, the return costs are at your expense. We will refund the amount within 14 days. We try to process your return within 14 days of its time of arrival.
Please see our Terms and Conditions.
To submit a return:
- Log in to your account (if you do not have an account, click on forgotten password; your email address is saved).
- Click on my orders in your account.
- Look at your order.
- Click on return articles and select your options.
- Do not send your return without having registered it first.
- You then have 14 days in which to ensure that the item is returned to us.
- Do not send your return directly via the parcel carrier.
- Treat the product and the packaging carefully.
- Products must be sent back complete and clean.
- Custom Products which are bespoke and products with a limited shelf-life, like aquarium plants, are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
- Use the box in which your order was packed.
- Do not write on or attach stickers to the original packaging.
- We will not accept packages which are not adequately franked.
- Do not refuse your order at the door without consultation. This entails costs which will be charged to you.
- If you do not respond to a request from us, your return will be cleared after 6 weeks.
- Products sold as a grouped product may only be returned as a grouped product and not individually.
- Products sold with a set minimum order quantity may only be returned per set minimum order quantity and not individually.
- Please retain your proof of shipping. You are responsible for the return shipment to aquascaber.be
- Should the guidelines not be followed, then we retain the right to refuse the return shipment or to only refund part of the invoiced amount.
Aquascaper.be, Aarschotsesteenweg 662, 3012 Wilsele - Belgium
Telephone: +32 (0) 468 089 207
Email: [email protected]